Current Job Posts
Chief Financial Officer
| Credit Analyst
| Digital Banking Support Specialist
To place a classified ad on MBA's job board, please contact MBA. Ads are posted online, published in MBA's e-newsletter and shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram). Cost is determined on word count and ad duration (minimum of $150 for MBA members; $450 for nonmembers).
MBA has two opportunities for individuals to join its team.
Midwest Independent BankersBank inJefferson City has a great opportunity for a credit analyst to work at a bankers’ bank that is proud to assist community banks with their lending needs. The credit analyst is a vital member of the lending team in the analysis and review of commercial loans.
- analyze credit and other data to assess overall risk
- prepare loan proposals
- order and review appraisals
- prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- strong computer proficiency
- detail-oriented with excellent analysis skills
- ability to work independently, as well as being part of team
- degree in business-related field or comparable experience
- competitive pay and benefit package
- 401k plan with up to 4% match
- 100% paid dental plan for employee
- 100% paid employee medical plan
For more information or to apply, visit mibanc.com/employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Chief Financial Officer
Ozarks Federal Savings & Loan Association, a $245 million community bank headquartered in Farmington, seeks a chief financial officer to direct its accounting, budgeting, financial and regulatory reporting, and investing and financing activities.
- oversee the financial functions of the institution
- responsible for overall management of general ledger and financial reporting in accordance with GAAP and regulatory requirements
- present monthly reports to the board of directors and senior management
- present and defend financial reporting decisions to board of directors, senior management, auditors and regulators
- coordinate and document estimates used in accounting function
- responsible for accurate and timely submission of regulatory reports
- prepare budgets and periodic analysis of budget variances
- file accurate corporate tax returns with all taxing entities
- chair Asset Liability (ALCO) and Allowance for Credit Losses (ACL) committees
- coordinate ongoing capital management plan
- manage pension plan
- manage institution’s liquidity
- establish and maintain sources of wholesale liquidity
- bachelor’s in accounting; MBA or CPA highly desirable
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles in banking industry
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- competitive salary with excellent benefits package, including defined benefit pension plan
For more details and to apply, visit the bank’s website.
Ozarks Federal is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Digital Banking Support Specialist
Mid America Bank in Jefferson City is hiring a digital banking support specialist to assist customers in the primary areas of retail and business online banking. This includes mobile banking, mobile deposit, bill pay, Zelle; Treasury Management services such as ACH, wires, remote deposit capture, positive pay, PCard; and any other digital banking or treasury management solution the bank offers.
- operational and technical support of retail, business and treasury management digital banking
- maintain working knowledge of bank’s retail and business online banking, treasury management, purchasing card products and any new products
- Preferred Qualifications
(years of experience may be substituted for education requirements or related work experience)
- bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or related field
- 2+ years’ experience of online banking, treasury management and commercial card product experience
Mid America Bank offers exceptional benefits. For more information and to apply, visit midambk.com/about-us/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer