To place a classified ad on MBA's job board, please contact MBA. Ads are posted online, published in MBA's e-newsletter and shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram).
1st Advantage Bank, a locally owned suburban St. Louis community bank, seeks a compliance/BSA officer to develop, coordinate and administer the bank’s compliance program with federal and state regulations, bank policies and the U.S. Bank Secrecy Act through continued tracking, training and updating of compliance policies.
- create and implement an effective compliance program, ensuring the program effectively prevents and/or detects violation of law, regulations, organization policies or code of conduct
- conduct internal audits to ensure bank policies and operations are up to standard
- coordinate and oversee external audits and federal/state examinations
- perform risk assessments for BSA, identity theft prevention program, compliance, audit, ACH and social media
- manage the bank’s Identity Theft Prevention Program
- serve as security officer, FinCEN compliance officer and CRA officer for the bank
- coordinate and oversee quarterly audit committee meetings
- develop and maintain an effective loan review program to ensure all new and renewed loans comply with regulations and organization policies
- oversee ACH risk management
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- five or more years of compliance experience in banking required
- excellent benefits and competitive compensation
- positive work environment
- entrepreneurial, team-orientated bank with local decision making
Additional information is available online. To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Community Bank of Missouri, a locally owned bank in Richmond, seeks a highly motivated individual to serve as a full-time loan processor to process commercial, commercial real estate and consumer loans. Candidates should enjoy detailed-oriented work and working in a team environment. Some business experience is beneficial. The bank offers a good benefits package. Email resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Credit Admin Officer
First State Community Bank in Farmington is seeking a detail-oriented leader with a strong work ethic for a senior credit administration officer position.
The senior credit admin officer is responsible for credit analysis and administration to any aspect of commercial credit risk to the bank. This position also will assist in ensuring all location loan departments are operating in an efficient and similar manner with respect to operational functions and abiding by bank policies and procedures.
- maintain, develop and manage the credit analyst team
- train and develop lending staff in the proper administration of commercial and industrial lending
- provide executive management with timely information on watch list credits
- keep abreast of all regulatory laws to ensure the bank’s policies and procedures are compliant
- oversee the completion of the CDR on new and renewing loans
- lead the credit administration department in supporting the markets with respect to C & I and CRE loans
- bachelor’s degree in business related, accounting or finance field or appropriate experience required
- knowledge of cash flow and financial statements
- five years’ experience of direct bank lending, credit administration or risk management experience
- ability to travel periodically for business purposes, including travel across the bank’s footprint
For more details or to submit a resume and application online, visit fscb.com/about/careers and click “Current Openings.” For additional assistance, please contact human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-705-3430.
Success Starts Here
First State Community Bank is a financial leader in the Missouri. Founded in 1954, we have demonstrated an unyielding commitment to our clients and partners. No matter how you define financial success, First State Community Bank is here to help you achieve it.
First State Bancshares Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Treasury Services Specialist I
Midwest Independent BankersBank in Jefferson City is seeking a treasury services specialist I to join its team. Primary responsibilities include the administration of all treasury services for respondent banks, including the posting/clearing of cash letters, processing return items, managing settlement with the Fed and other clearing houses, and administering end-of-day sweep functions. This position requires the application of highly developed analytical skills regarding bank processing. Job hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
This position requires an associate’s degree or two years’ experience in banking. Apply online at mibanc.com/employment.
MIB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.