Current Job Posts
| Commercial Lender
| Community Bank Lender/Loan Officer
| Loan Officer
| Vice President of Commercial Lending
To place a classified ad on MBA's job board, please contact MBA. Ads are posted online, published in MBA's e-newsletter and shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram).
Vice President of Commercial Lending
3 positions available
Country Club Bank is seeking to hire a vice president of commercial lending for its facilities in downtown Lee’s Summit, Shawnee and Olathe to develop new business and broaden an existing customer base in providing traditional bank credit and depository services.
- call on existing and prospective customers to retain and develop business for the organization
- structure and price credits in an appropriate fashion that creates value for the customer while adhering to the organization’s underwriting standards, policies and pricing objectives
- responsible for the performance of individual loan portfolio in all aspects including but not limited to growth and quality
- maintain current knowledge and comply with regulatory and bank standards, policies and procedures related to depository and lending activities, along with other areas of the organization as required by management
- promote and sell other fee based financial services offered by the organization
- proven ability to underwrite complex credits and negotiate terms and conditions with sophisticated borrowers
- minimum of five or more years of experience in financial institution lending, exhibiting increased level of responsibility and performance
- knowledge of lending compliance, policies and procedures
- broad understanding of other bank products and services
- maintain a substantial and growing loan portfolio with regard to quantity and quality
- must be properly licensed and meet requirements with respect to National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS)
- bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field or equivalent experience
- competitive pay and benefits package, including a 401k plan and matching contributions
Additional details are available online. To apply, visit the bank’s website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Community Bank Lender/Loan Officer
Ozark Bank seeks a community bank lender/loan officer to serve our local customers. We are seeking an outgoing individual to assist our existing customers and grow Ozark Bank’s reach in our community.
All levels of lending experience are being considered. A minimum two years of underwriting or credit analysis experience is required, along with a bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field. Salary will be commensurate with experience level and career success. Email resume to email@example.com.
Come and see the hometown difference at Ozark Bank!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Nodaway Valley Bank is seeking an experienced commercial lender for the Kansas City Northland area. The bank embraces a community bank philosophy, and associates are empowered to think and make good decisions independently and are expected to be self-starters.
- establish, maintain and maximize relationships with existing and potential customers
- develop a loan portfolio in a compliance manner that creates strong quality credit relationships
- represent the bank through community involvement, enhancing the bank’s image and opportunity for business development
- bachelor’s degree in business administration and/or finance or equivalent experience
- in-depth knowledge of lending, loan documentation, credit, compliance and regulatory issues
- strong analytical skills
The bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including a 401k/profit sharing plan. Qualified candidates may obtain an application at nvb.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities
The Maries County Bank has two exciting opportunities for its new branch in Cuba — branch president and loan officer.
- lead branch activities
- manage branch’s loan portfolio
- oversee branch operations
- develop business
- promote bank services
- aptitude for accuracy with numbers
- strong communication skills
- bachelor’s degree in finance, business management or equivalent business experience
- one year of prior management experience in a financial setting preferred
- solicit, analyze and manage requests for all loan types
- experience in agriculture and community banking preferred
The Maries County Bank is a community-oriented bank that provides a competitive salary and a benefits package, including ESOP. Apply online at mariescountybank.com.