To place a classified ad, please contact MBA. Ads are posted online, published in MBA's e-newsletter and shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram).
The Bank of Grandin, a community bank in southeast Missouri, seeks a loan officer to join its team in Van Buren and Harveill. This position offers a great opportunity for individuals who enjoy working with a variety of responsibilities and lending opportunities, including commercial real estate, residential real estate, equipment, auto, cattle, timber and more. Duties for the loan officer include the following.
- participate in local community activities and build relationships
- call on leads and promote the bank and its services
- interview borrowers and determine their needs and the best loan product and structure
- analyze borrowers’ credit for approval or denial of loan applications
- communicate loan status regularly with customers and respond promptly to their inquiries
Previous banking experience and an understanding of loan structuring and origination is preferred but not required for this position. The bank offers a competitive employee benefits package. Please submit resumes to LKirby@bankofgrandin.net.
Member FDIC – Equal Opportunity Employer
Mid America Bank
Real Estate Evaluator/Appraiser
seeks a real estate evaluator/appraiser
to join its team in Wardsville
. The real estate evaluator/appraiser is responsible for determining the market value of loan collateral and reviewing internally prepared written appraisals and evaluations. Mid America Bank offers great benefits, including 100% paid insurance premiums for full-time employees and their family! For more information and to apply, visit midambk.com/employment