We thank the following sponsors for their generous contributions for the Bank Legal Risk Management Conference.
The fees include session handouts.
- MBA Member - $450 per person - entire conference
- MBA Member - $200 per person - per day
- MBA Member Bank All-Access Pass - $1,250 - entire conference
- Bank pays one fee of $1,250 for all employees, officers and directors to attend all sessions.
- Fee includes handout materials and session recordings for all three days for all employees, officers and directors to attend.
- Nonmember Fee - $1,800 per person
Full refunds will be granted for cancellations received by MBA at least 10 days before the program. After that date, an administrative fee of $15 per canceled registration will be retained. Cancellations will not be accepted four days before the program. Substitutions are always permitted.
CPE Credits - Program Objectives – This virtual series focuses on topics of interest to both bankers and their legal counsel. Banks reduce the risk of financial and reputational loss by achieving awareness, understanding, and clarity of the application of laws and regulations to bank relationships, processes, products, and services.
Specialized Knowledge – October 22 - 3.5 credits, October 29 - 3.2 credits, November 5 - 3.4 credits - Entire series - 11 credits
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Live presented online due to COVID-19
Continuing Legal Education
submitted to the Missouri Bar and Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission for CLE
The sessions will be presented through GoToWebinar or Zoom platforms. We recommend that you join us via computer - PC, Mac, iPad, or Android device. You will receive a confirmation email two days before the session with login information.