View more about these sessions .
- The Connection Between the ALCO Process and the Kansas City Chiefs’ Super Bowl Run
- Accounting Standards Update and Tax
- No Longer Silent, Cyber Crime
- Managing Liquidity Through a Crisis - This is NOT a Drill – Key Action Items for Today’s Uncertain Times
- Community Banking Update
- COVID-19 Considerations for the Community Bank CFO
- Survival as a Community Bank – How to Create a Culture of Efficiency
- The Viral Recession
The conference is specifically targeted for finance and accounting personnel. The purpose of the conference is to share tools and techniques and to help finance professionals respond to the constant changes and challenges in the finance and accounting functions.
CPE Continuing Education
TCPE will be granted to registered attendees upon request.
Specialized Knowledge – 9.5 credits
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Live
Prerequisites: Intermediate knowledge of accounting and financial institution practices.
Program Level: Interemediate
Advanced Preparation: None