These ads are from the classified advertising section of The Missouri Banker
, a monthly publication from MBA.
Tuesday, July 10, is the deadline to place a classified ad in the July 2018 issue of The Missouri Banker. Contact MBA to post a job.
Collateral Review Analyst
Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines is seeking to hire a collateral review analyst to its team of professionals.
The bank’s role for collateral review analyst, which will be located in Missouri, is responsible for performing the bank’s field review process. The analyst will work from his or her home office and will be expected to travel up to 80 percent of the time (Monday-Friday). Qualified candidates must have the following.
bachelor’s degree in business or finance
- 5 or more years’ in mortgage industry in a role such as an underwriter, loan originator or secondary marketing, with knowledge of various loan types including single family residential, commercial real estate and business loans
- knowledge of mortgage and business loans
- strong interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels within a financial institution
- valid driver’s license and excellent driving record
To apply now for this exciting role, please visit fhlbdm.com/careers or https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp04/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=FHLBDM&cws=40&rid=866.
Macon-Atlanta State Bank, an ag-based community bank located in north central Missouri, is seeking a compliance officer. The compliance officer is responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of Macon-Atlanta State Bank’s Compliance Management Program. Qualified candidates must have the following.
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- exceptional knowledge of banking rules, regulations and compliance for all banking products and services
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills; especially relating to writing policies and procedures
- exceptional ability to read, analyze, interpret government regulations, trade journals and legal documents
- ability to effectively educate staff and board members on rules, regulations and compliance
- ability to think critically and design solutions that will mitigate risk and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- ability to multitask and work well in a team environment
- ability to work independently and use strong time management and planning skills to meet position deadlines
Please visit mabank.com/about-us/our-bank/employment-opportunities.html for a complete job description and application. Applications accepted through Wednesday, July 13. Equal Opportunity Employer. Member FDIC.
Focus Bank in Sikeston seeks a controller to join its team. The controller reports directly to the chief financial officer and is responsible for preparing and analyzing financial statements, resolving discrepancies in accounts and regulatory reporting. This position requires knowledge of GAAP and internal controls related to the accounting function. Strong working knowledge of financial institution rules, regulations and operations is strongly desired. Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and at least three years of banking experience. Applicants should be self-driven and organized with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent benefits package offered.
Email resume and cover letter (PDF format preferred) with salary expectation to Jeff Barker, CFO, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Focus Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HOMEBANK in Palmyra seeks a controller to oversee and manage all the finance/accounting functions for a $370 million financial institution. The controller position has two direct reports and offers an intellectually challenging work environment and the opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization.
A bachelor’s degree in finance and or accounting or equivalent is required, and an MBA or applicable certification is preferred. Strong analytical, communication and management skills, and working knowledge of IRS and banking laws contribute to a candidate’s success in this position.
HOMEBANK is a growth-minded community bank with seven branches in the Missouri and Illinois markets. For more information or to apply online, visit myhomebank.bank. HOMEBANK is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A community bank based in northeast Missouri
seeks a loan officer
. Duties include but not limited to negotiating, underwriting and coordinating the closing of consumer, commercial and ag loans in compliance with the bank’s lending policies and procedures. The loan officer builds and maintains relationships with community and civic groups and represents the bank at related events.
Interested candidates must have demonstrated five or more years of lending experience. Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and references to Loan Officer Job No. 0518, Missouri Bankers Association, PO Box 57, Jefferson City, MO 65102 or email
. Equal Opportunity Employer. Member FDIC.
Central Bank of Boone County in Columbia seeks an experienced mortgage lender to join its team. The mortgage lender call on prospective customers and referral contacts while developing residential mortgage referrals with realtors, builders, developers and other potential referral sources. Ideal candidate has a proven track record of generating applications for residential mortgage loans, is knowledgeable of current bank lending procedures and policies (state and federal). Five years of recent mortgage lending origination experience preferred. Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. To view the full job description and to apply online, please visit centralbank.net/careers.
Place An Ad