To place a classified ad, please contact MBA. Ads are posted online, published in MBA's e-newsletter and shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram).
Central Bank of Warrensburg
Chief Lending Officer
, a community bank with approximately $300 million in total assets and four locations in Johnson and Lafayette counties, seeks a chief lending officer
to join its team.
Responsibilities include the following.
- administer the bank’s loan portfolio, including the direction and oversight of all loan production
- actively call on new and prospective customers and referral contacts
- develop commercial and small business loan referrals
- lead, manage and direct the commercial lending department
The requirements for this position include the following.
- 10+ years of commercial lending experience
- a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- knowledge of bank lending procedures and policies, state and federal lending regulations, lien laws, collection/bankruptcy regulations and loan documentation
- excellent verbal, listening and communication skills
- strong customer relation skills
- ability to work with employees and customers in a cooperative manner
To learn more about this opportunity or apply online, visit centralbank.net/careers.