To place a classified ad on MBA's job board, please contact MBA. Ads are posted online, published in MBA's e-newsletter and shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram).
1st Advantage Bank, a locally owned suburban St. Louis community bank, seeks a compliance/BSA officer to develop, coordinate and administer the bank’s compliance program with federal and state regulations, bank policies and the U.S. Bank Secrecy Act through continued tracking, training and updating of compliance policies.
- create and implement an effective compliance program, ensuring the program effectively prevents and/or detects violation of law, regulations, organization policies or code of conduct
- conduct internal audits to ensure bank policies and operations are up to standard
- coordinate and oversee external audits and federal/state examinations
- perform risk assessments for BSA, identity theft prevention program, compliance, audit, ACH and social media
- manage the bank’s Identity Theft Prevention Program
- serve as security officer, FinCEN compliance officer and CRA officer for the bank
- coordinate and oversee quarterly audit committee meetings
- develop and maintain an effective loan review program to ensure all new and renewed loans comply with regulations and organization policies
- oversee ACH risk management
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- five or more years of compliance experience in banking required
- excellent benefits and competitive compensation
- positive work environment
- entrepreneurial, team-orientated bank with local decision making
Additional information is available online. To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Be part of an expanding team supporting a growing community bank. Old Missouri Bank in Springfield has hired for more than 15 new jobs in 2021, and we are continuing to add to our team.
If you are looking for a new opportunity where you are valued for your contributions and recognized for your input, we hope you will take the time to consider a position at OMB. Visit our website to learn more about each of these job openings and apply.
- BSA Compliance Assistant
- CIP Review Specialist
- Central Loan Processing Assistant
- Deposit Operation — IRA
- Personal Banker
- Teller, Full-time and Part-time
Submit applications and resumes online at oldmissouribank.com/about-us/careers.html or mail to PO Box 14050, Springfield MO 65814.
For more information, contact human resources at Careers@oldmobank.com or 417-869-9000.
Futures made brighter. Banking made better.
Founded in 1999 with a commitment to excellence in service, OMB offers our customers the latest in banking products and services combined with old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to giving our customers and staff the kindness, courtesy and professionalism they deserve. This philosophy has resulted in our growth from one bank to seven locations in Springfield and the surrounding communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Credit Admin Officer
First State Community Bank in Farmington is seeking a detail-oriented leader with a strong work ethic for a senior credit administration officer position.
The senior credit admin officer is responsible for credit analysis and administration to any aspect of commercial credit risk to the bank. This position also will assist in ensuring all location loan departments are operating in an efficient and similar manner with respect to operational functions and abiding by bank policies and procedures.
- maintain, develop and manage the credit analyst team
- train and develop lending staff in the proper administration of commercial and industrial lending
- provide executive management with timely information on watch list credits
- keep abreast of all regulatory laws to ensure the bank’s policies and procedures are compliant
- oversee the completion of the CDR on new and renewing loans
- lead the credit administration department in supporting the markets with respect to C & I and CRE loans
- bachelor’s degree in business related, accounting or finance field or appropriate experience required
- knowledge of cash flow and financial statements
- five years’ experience of direct bank lending, credit administration or risk management experience
- ability to travel periodically for business purposes, including travel across the bank’s footprint
For more details or to submit a resume and application online, visit fscb.com/about/careers and click “Current Openings.” For additional assistance, please contact human resources at email@example.com or 573-705-3430.
Success Starts Here
First State Community Bank is a financial leader in the Missouri. Founded in 1954, we have demonstrated an unyielding commitment to our clients and partners. No matter how you define financial success, First State Community Bank is here to help you achieve it.
First State Bancshares Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Universal Banker II
seeks a universal banker II
to join its team. This position helps to deepen customer relationships and attract additional customers. This individual is primarily responsible for opening new deposit accounts, selling additional products to customers and supporting the origination of consumer loans. In addition, this person also will assist as needed in teller services and participate in sales activities to attract new customers. A minimum of two years customer service experience and one year of loan experience is required.
For more information, visit fandcbank.com/about-us/careers
and click “Email” or call 816-850-5516.