Induction into the 50 Year Club is an honor for bankers who have given 50 years of service to the banking industry. The Missouri Bankers Foundation is proud to recognize these important individuals at a luncheon during MBA's annual convention in June. Nominees are honored and inducted in the 50 Year Club, and these bankers receive a plaque and pin commemorating the milestone. A picture and biographical sketch of each award recipient is published in the convention program. News releases are distributed to local newspapers. Nominations are accepted from any MBA member bank employee and are generally collected from March through May.
Any Missouri bank who will have attained at least 50 years or more of credited service anytime during the current year is eligible. This person may have been a director, officer or employee of a Missouri bank, bank holding company or bank holding company subsidiary shoes principal purpose is to supply bank-related services. Eligibility is subject to the following conditions.
- U.S. military service counts in the 50-year span if nominee was in banking before and after the time spent in military service.
- Years of banking service rendered in other states may be credited.
- Bank membership in the Missouri Bankers Association must be current.
- The 50 Year Club Award may be presented posthumously if the candidate had qualified for the award before death.
Nominations must be received no later than Friday, May 3, 2019.
For More Information
Contact Rachael Preston
MBA Honors Bankers With Induction To 50 Year Club
- Donald Baldwin is a senior account executive for the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Matt Favazza is president of Central Bank of St. Louis’ Chesterfield facility.
- Louis "Lou" McClelland was honored posthumously with his induction in the MBA 50 Year Club.
- Lena Mae Foster is in operations with Legends Bank in Linn.
- Don Reynolds is chairman of Regional Missouri Bank in Marceline.
- Ron Rodgers is director of Community Bank of Pleasant Hill.
- Jim Smith is community bank president for OakStar Bank in Clinton.
- Brenda Snider is a retail banking officer/benefits banking program specialist for Commerce Bank in Springfield.
- Jerry Von Rohr is senior vice president of Jefferson Bank and Trust Company in St. Louis.
- Rick Watts is senior vice president of commercial lending for Central Bank of the Ozarks in Springfield.
- June Wilson is a special projects coordinator for Old Missouri Bank in Springfield.