Eight Bankers Inducted Into The Missouri Bankers Association’s 50 Year Club
The Missouri Bankers Association inducted eightbankers into its 50 Year Club on Thursday, June 13, during MBA’s 129th Annual Convention at the Hilton Branson Convention Center. This recognition from MBA honors bankers who have dedicated 50 years of service to the banking community.
- Greg Hall is CEO of Concordia Bank.
- Ron Klatt is a loan servicing business analyst at Central Bank in Jefferson City.
- Jerry Martin is an advisory director for the Community Bank of Raymore.
- Bill Monday is CEO, president and chairman of the board of the O’Bannon Banking Company in Buffalo.
- James F. O’Neal is board chairman of Lamar Bank & Trust Company.
- W. D. Richards is a board director of County Bank in Brunswick.
- J. Dennis Smelser is executive vice president of Midwest Bancorporation Inc. in Poplar Bluff.
- Bobbie Spurlin is an administrative assistant at Montgomery Bank in Sikeston.