Missouri Bankers Association, a statewide trade association representing Missouri banks, is seeking a program manager in Jefferson City. This is a full-time position, Monday – Friday, with excellent compensation and benefits. To apply, send completed application and resume to email@example.com.
Type: Full Time
Travel: As required
Reports Into: Senior Vice President of Education
The Program Manager is responsible for helping to produce high quality educational experiences, with specific emphasis on performance tracking and evaluation. This position interfaces closely with other MBA education and marketing staff members to ensure programs are being effectively communicated, monitored (against budget and registration goals) and evaluated for ongoing program improvement. The Manager oversees seminars, online programs and partner-led webinars. Additionally, this role assists in conference/school planning and execution and is responsible for tracking and managing the distribution of continuing education credits for program participants. In-state travel is anticipated for this position on an as-needed basis.
Expectations of the Program Manager
Although the Program Manager role falls specifically in the Education Department, the MBA as a whole is committed to fostering an environment that supports open and clear communication, strong team dynamics and innovation. Because of that, the Education Program Coordinator is expected to:
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with peers, supervisors and other departments.
- Demonstrate strong team values by supporting others and assisting with other job duties as necessary during busy periods.
- Demonstrate innovation by developing new ideas for education programming and promotion and working with the broader education and marketing team to problem solve.
- Develop and produce in-person and online educational programs in the forms of seminars, online webinars, etc.
- Provide administrative support for MBA Schools, conferences and events as assigned by the Vice President of Education.
- Develop and monitor performance tracking mechanisms in alignment with program attendee and budget goals
- Track and distribute continuing education credits to program participants while ensuring MBA is operating in compliance with the appropriate credit-issuing entities.
- Track and manage the growth of OnCourse Learning webinars, ABA/AIB online seminars and other web-based education provider partnerships as determined by the Vice President of Education.
- Manage MBA online portals for webinar recordings and registration tracking.
- Mange promotion of GSB programs in coordination with GSB marketing personnel.
- Salary Survey coordination with other states.
- Coordinate vendor trade shows
- Other duties as may be assigned from time-to-time
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience developing and/or managing programs and events
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Budget management experience
- Vendor and contract management experience
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented environment
- Organization skills
- Proficient with workplace software such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience is required.
Missouri Bankers Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.