A primary function of the MBA Bankers Service Corporation is to offer products and services in conjunction with outside vendors to meet the needs of MBA members. Agreements with these vendors are approved by the Service Corp. board of directors. The following are the products and services and programs currently available:
ABA Insurance Services, Inc.
ABA Insurance Services offers a full suite of coverage for financial institutions including D&O, bond and related insurance from an A.M. Best A+ rated carrier. Property & Casualty insurance is now available. Recognized for underwriting and claims handling expertise, this unique bank-owned and banker-directed program has been insuring community banks across the country for over 26 years and has a sustained market share of nearly 25%. A distribution to participating banks has been declared for 23 consecutive years from the program's reinsurer, American Bankers Mutual Insurance, Ltd., totaling $77.9 million.
For more information, visit abais.com or contact MBA Insurance Group’s Jason Bauer at 800-234-4939 or firstname.lastname@example.org or ABA Insurance Services’ Richard Flenner at 800-274-5222 or email@example.com. Connect with us on Twitter @ABAInsSvcs.
Cintas Document Destruction Services
Cintas Document Destruction Services can help you develop and implement a cost-effective, secure and compliant document destruction solution. Cintas security consultants will help you establish a complete document destruction program that is customized to your specific business needs - no matter the size of your organization. Their AAA NAID Certified Destruction solutions provide:
- Secure mobile or off-site document destruction
- Proof of Service Tracking using Bar Coding and Scanning Technology to assure accuracy
- Certificate of Destruction for a legal audit trail (chain of custody)
- Flexible, customized service options
- 100% recycled document destruction... leading the industry in environmental sustainability
MBA Program Highlights
- Reduce your costs with our national account pricing structure
- Certified PCI Compliant and NAID AAA Certified - Your due diligence has been done
- Local flexibility with organizational scalability - onsite and offsite destruction options
- Superior service quality by the most customer-oriented vendor in the industry
- Streamline your operations with an organization-wide syndicated document destruction program
- Reduce your risk and document related exposure to breaches and compliance issues
National Account Service Team
Jenna Shellenberg, Sales Manager
Sign up today at www.cintas.com/sba.
Deluxe Financial Services (Deluxe) provides products and services that help financial institutions gain insight, create loyalty, grow revenue, increase security, leverage checks and build brand. By combining extensive industry knowledge and experience with unmatched customer-facing solutions, Deluxe helps financial institutions achieve their most crucial business objectives. In addition to their check program, Deluxe offers:
Deluxe ID TheftBlock®
Deluxe Welcome Home® Tool Kit
DeluxeCard® Visa® Gift Card and Prepaid Card
Deluxe Experience InquirySM
Deluxe DetectSM powered by Early Warning®
Deluxe Customer Care AdventureSM
Deluxe Experience ReadinessSM
For more information, visit the Financial Services page at the Deluxe web site.
Deluxe Financial Services
Angie Simerda, Client Sales Executive
Phone: 1-800-933-2211, ext. 156285
Every month 170 million Twitter users and 1.06 billion Facebook users are actively online, sharing and engaging myriad aspects of their lives. Social media can serve as an indispensable customer service, brand awareness, and marketing tool.
Information shared with customers via social media must be presented in a fair and legal manner and meet FFIEC, FINRA, and SEC compliance regulations regarding approval hierarchies, filtration, and archiving. Gremln offers social media compliance tools for team management, keyword compliance, and message archiving to help your bank assure compliance rules and regulations.
With Gremln’s tools your bank will be able to:
- Create branded analytics and statistic reports
- Prove social media ROI by following the tweet (or Facebook post) to the sale
- Translate posts into more than 40 languages
In addition to these tools, Gremln offers a timesaving integrated dashboard to monitor all of a bank’s social networks in one place.
For more information on how your bank can benefit from Gremln's services, visit http://GREMLN.com/banking
Senior Sales Associate
Office Depot, founded in 1986, is the world's leading seller of office supplies and an industry leader in every distribution channel - from retail stores and contract delivery to catalogs and e-commerce.
MBA members can now access a national account coalition, bringing you tremendous buying power and exclusive discounts on the office products you use every day. As an Office Depot customer you will have access to Office Depot's exclusive Business Services Division website, strategic brand name partnerships, multi-billion dollar buying power, and ease in economizing your bank's operations. Enjoy customer service from Office Depot that is unmatched in the industry.
- Up to 80% off Manufacturers Suggested List Price.
- A core list of 175+ frequently ordered, deeply discounted products featuring many high use commodity items.
- Your own customized list of an additional 75 items using the same steeply discounted pricing matrix as the core list. This additional 75 list is where a banker would want to include items that are specific to their organization, such as toner and ink jet cartridges.
- For miscellaneous items outside the core and custom tailored list you can choose any other product in the Business Services Division full line catalog at 10% off retail published prices (excludes technology products).
- Free, next-day delivery (in most cases) by Office Depot truck or UPS, depending on your location.
- Access to the award winning Business Services Division website for placement of orders, online catalog, stock availability, order history, product returns, and usage reports.
- The support of a local account manager who is responsible for total account management customer satisfaction.
- In addition to office supplies you'll also receive discounts on office furniture, print/copy services, custom business forms, stationery supplies, promotional products, lunchroom and janitorial provisions.
- Discount program for member employees.
- The Office Depot team will provide you with on-going creative and innovative procurement solutions by identifying preferred product and process improvement opportunities.
MBA bank members and associate members interested in signing up for this program may do so at this web site (business program only - see below for employee link):
Individual employees of MBA members can sign up for the Office Depot Employee Purchase Program at this link:
James Stealey, Territory Development Manager
Customer Service: 888-263-3423
Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network's CDARS® service is a versatile tool that can help financial institutions to:
- Attract valuable, large-dollar relationships by offering customers access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on their CD investments
- Keep the full amount of deposits on balance sheet, or sell the excess for fee income
- Manage interest-rate risk
- Reduce collateralization costs
- Purchase fixed- or floating-rate wholesale funding
To learn more, please visit http://www.promnetwork.com/WhoWeServe/Banks/CDARS/default.aspx.
Promontory Interfinancial Network's ICSSM, or Insured Cash SweepSM, service is a low-cost, reciprocal deposit sweep service that:
To learn more, please visit http://www.promnetwork.com/WhoWeServe/Banks/ICS/default.aspx.
If you have any questions please contact Lance Caldwell, Regional Director at 866.776.6426 ext. 3487 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purple Wave Auction
Purple Wave Auction is the easiest, most straightforward way to sell used equipment. Purple Wave operates as a full-service seller agent to remarket agricultural, construction, industrial and fleet assets. Let www.purplewave.com assist your bank and your borrowers with remarketing needs.
For more information please contact Dave Sommers at 785.313.2094 or email@example.com.
REOdeedwagon.com is a website where banks, and only banks, can showcase their real estate for sale in front of a new audience of potential buyers that extends well beyond their current local markets.
There are a number of benefits to REOdeedwagon.com:
- It is an inexpensive way for banks to advertise REO properties – $49 per ad
- Ads can include photos and as much information as you want to provide
- There’s no subscription or setup charge for banks, and each ad stays active as long as you want for the same price
- This is a public website, no subscription necessary for general public looking to buy bank-owned properties
- Audiences beyond your home town and the state of Missouri will see these listings
- You can supplement or replace your bank’s website listings, freeing up IT support time and resources
- It is supported by targeted marketing by MBA to media and investors to drive site views
- Other state bankers associations and their member banks are participating, so the number of properties on the site is expected to grow substantially.
The website categorizes properties by state and other details to ease search functionality for site visitors. This feature allows multiple properties all over the country to be listed together on one site (REOdeedwagon.com), making it simple for property buyers to search for properties without having to visit the REO sections of every bank’s own individual site.
To get started, simply go to REOdeedwagon.com, click the “Advertise a Property” link at the top of the page, follow some simple instructions and begin uploading the properties for potential buyers to see. Banks that wish to be contacted directly by potential buyers have that option, but all banks retain the option to remain anonymous. You can also name your realtor or other party you have engaged to be the bank’s contact in marketing the property. The choice is yours.
For more information, contact Chris Lepper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573-636-8151.
Strunk & Associates - Overdraft Privilege Program
In business since 1976, Strunk and Associates, L.P.
is a financial institution advisory service recognized nationally for its innovative design, development, and implementation of the original "Overdraft Privilege Service Program"
for the financial institution community.
The firm's reputation is built on more than three decades of providing expert, objective, unbiased and independent advisory service to thousands of financial institutions. For the past decade, our resources have been dedicated to the development of our Overdraft Privilege Service Program. Strunk and Associates, L.P. currently serves nearly 2,000 Overdraft Privilege Service clients throughout the United States and the Caribbean.
For more information about Overdraft Privilege visit www.strunklp.com
or call 800-728-3116.
Strunk and Associates, L.P.
202 NW Platte Valley Drive
Riverside, MO 64150
Mike Sobba, Vice Chairman
Re$ubmitIt® - Electronic Check Recovery Solution
is the electronic solution for returned deposit items, which helps your commercial accountholders significantly increase collections of NSF items. This fully-automated service is FREE to the business, while providing a new income stream for your bank.
Re$ubmitIt, the first program of its kind to be offered to businesses through banking channels, addresses the unique concerns of financial institutions, as evidenced by its:
- strict adherence to NACHA guidelines
- simple and quick implementation
- rare ability to handle both Consumer-to-Business and Business-to-Business items
- multi-factor authentication, the highest standard for protecting customer data against unauthorized access
- unique capability to process returned deposit items of all types, including paper checks, ACH conversions and ACH originations
Re$ubmitIt directly supports small businesses' financial well-being and demonstrates your institution's desire to offer a real solution to real problems. With Re$ubmitIt, you can service business customers like never before, while immediately increasing their profitability - and yours.
For more information about Re$ubmitIt, contact Hank Thompson, EVP of Business Development at (502) 581-1511 ext. 230.Re$ubmitIt, LLC
310 West Liberty Street, Suite 701
PO Box 70969
Louisville, KY 40270-0969
Phone: (502) 581-1511
Fax: (502) 581-1519
, EVP of Business Development - (502) 581-1511 ext. 230
Ascensus - Retirement Plan Products
Ascensus, a respected leader in the IRA, qualified retirement plan and health savings account industries, understands the complexities and needs of the retirement services marketplace. Ascensus' rich history began over 30 years ago. Since its inception in 1975, Ascensus has provided industry-leading documents and publications, superior consulting services and education, and comprehensive, consumer-friendly Internet software solutions to financial institutions seeking to achieve and maintain compliance, provide excellent customer service and capture market share. Ascensus clients tell us that it is our commitment to their success that differentiates us from the competition. Ascensus is one of the largest outsourcing solutions offering every component of a sophisticated IRA, SEP, SIMPLE, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, Health Savings Accounts and retirement plan infrastructure including prototype plan design and maintenance, plan administration, forms and documents, reference resources, a toll-free help line for ongoing access to industry expertise and assistance, Web-Based planning tools and content, staff training and development, and turnkey administration and recordkeeping solutions.
Click here for a flier describing customer lobby brochures.
14221 Golf Course Road North
PO Box 979
Brainerd, MN 56401
Phone: (800) 346-3860
Fax: (218) 825-5013
Jason Bain, Sales Representative
Anjeanette Smith, Regional Sales
Jane Weizenegger, Manager of Association Relations
MPI Coin - Coin Collectibles Program
MBA Bankers Service Corporation has a partnership with MPI Coin that will help banks attract new customers, cause repeat visits from current customers AND generate income for participating banks.
The MBA Bankers Service Corporation has entered into an agreement with MPI Coin for their coin and other collectible products. MPI Coin currently works with over 5,000 financial institutions across the country on this easy-to-implement program. Banks order the products through MPI Coin (because of this partnership at the lowest price available, with no minimums), and bank customers purchase quarter sets, proof sets, etc. as gifts and collectibles. Or banks can consider using them as gifts for employees, giveaways for promotional events, or donating them to schools or other worthy community organizations. Other unique collectible items are also available.
For more information, or to sign up for the program, contact MPI Coin at the phone number or e-mail listed below.
1235 Dakota PO Box 330
Grafton, WI 53024
TextCaster Program (Mobile Media Technologies)
Clients use TextCaster to reach patrons who have opted in and want important information via cell phone text messaging and/or e-mail -- think "one-to-many" communication. One of the primary applications for TextCaster is the "K-12 Connection" -- schools reach parents, students, faculty and staff instantly with information they want (emergencies, school closings, early dismissals, event reminders) wherever they are located. Banks can serve their communities by sponsoring TextCaster for their local school districts. They gain community goodwill, continuous exposure through sponsorship recognition on each message and new customers when they sponsor this valuable method of communication for schools and their patrons. An expanded "Community Connection" is also available to provide other important community information. Banks can also use TextCaster to enhance their own marketing and communication strategies -- it's affordable, customizable, and easy-to-use. The possibilities for using TextCaster are only limited by your imagination! Click here for more information, including what Missouri school district officials and bankers have to say about TextCaster.
PO Box 12003
Kansas City MO 64152
Evan Maxon, VP - Business Development
MBA Staff Contact Person: Chris Lepper