Promontory Interfinancial Network's CDARS® service is a versatile tool that can help financial institutions to:
- Attract valuable, large-dollar relationships by offering customers access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on their CD investments
- Keep the full amount of deposits on balance sheet, or sell the excess for fee income
- Manage interest-rate risk
- Reduce collateralization costs
- Purchase fixed- or floating-rate wholesale funding
To learn more, please visit http://www.promnetwork.com/WhoWeServe/Banks/CDARS/default.aspx.
Promontory Interfinancial Network's ICSSM, or Insured Cash SweepSM, service is a low-cost, reciprocal deposit sweep service that:
- Enables banks to offer customers an interest-bearing savings product that earns money-market-deposit-account returns and is eligible for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance
- Improves margins and asset liquidity by reducing ongoing collateralization requirements
- Offers true reciprocal funding
- Gives institutions the flexibility to set the rates they offer
To learn more, please visit http://www.promnetwork.com/WhoWeServe/Banks/ICS/default.aspx.
If you have any questions please contact Lance Caldwell, Regional Director at 866.776.6426 ext. 3487 or email@example.com.