REOdeedwagon.com is a website where banks, and only banks, can showcase their real estate for sale in front of a new audience of potential buyers that extends well beyond their current local markets.
There are a number of benefits to REOdeedwagon.com:
- It is an inexpensive way for banks to advertise REO properties – $49 per ad
- Ads can include photos and as much information as you want to provide
- There’s no subscription or setup charge for banks, and each ad stays active as long as you want for the same price
- This is a public website, no subscription necessary forgeneral public looking to buy bank-owned properties
- Audiences beyond your home town and the state of Missouri will see these listings
- You can supplement or replace your bank’s website listings, freeing up IT support time and resources
- It is supported by targeted marketing by MBA to media and investors to drive site views
- Other state bankers associations and their member banks are participating, so the number of properties on the site is expected to grow substantially.
The website categorizes properties by state and other details to ease search functionality for site visitors. This feature allows multiple properties all over the country to be listed together on one site (REOdeedwagon.com), making it simple for property buyers to search for properties without having to visit the REO sections of every bank’s own individual site.
To get started, simply go to REOdeedwagon.com, click the “Advertise a Property” link at the top of the page, follow some simple instructions and begin uploading the properties for potential buyers to see. Banks that wish to be contacted directly by potential buyers have that option, but all banks retain the option to remain anonymous. You can also name your realtor or other party you have engaged to be the bank’s contact in marketing the property. The choice is yours.
For more information contact Chris Lepper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 573-636-8151.